We are Sikhs and recognize the formless form of God, Nirankar, to be Supreme above all else. We are committed to helping individuals and sangat to fulfill the purpose of their lives, which is to meet God (Nirankar; Sach, the Truth).
We recognize that:
- All spiritual knowledge begins at Naad
- The Akal Takhat as the supreme ruling body of Sikh Dharma
- Siri Guru Granth Sahib as the physical manifestation of SatGuru
- Panj Piyare are the physical manifestation of the Guru
- Waheguru is the Gurumantra and that any member of the Sangat is allowed to chant it